Tip #17 To Being A Dropified Expert: Moving from Oberlo to Dropified w/ Our Oberlo Migration Tool
What kind of customer is a Dropified customer?
A smart one and here’s why…
When it comes to moving their existing products and orders from Oberlo to Dropified, smart Dropified users know how to use the Oberlo Migration tool for a smooth transition.
Why should you use the Oberlo Migration tool?
Instead of manually adding products and orders, you can now do the whole process with the Oberlo Migration tool in just a few clicks. This process saves you more time and effort. Letting you focus more on marketing, plus getting sales, or talking to your customers.
We at Dropified automate more and more of what you need so you can stay focused on strategizing how to scale your business!
It is extremely easy to use the Oberlo Migration tool to move your existing products and orders from Oberlo to Dropified.
See this powerful tool in action:
Yes, it’s easy to use the Oberlo Migration tool.
Here’s a step-by-step process on how to use the Oberlo Migration tool:
To begin importing your products from Oberlo, simply:
- In Dropified, go to Stores and click “Add Store.” Enter the URL of your Oberlo store to connect it with Dropified.
- Go to the products page of your Oberlo store and click Dropified Extension. Make sure to select your Oberlo store in the “Import to” dropbox selection before hitting “Import All.”
- A progress bar will then appear to show you how many of the products have been imported into Dropified.
- After the process is finished, you can go to the Stores page of Dropified to view the imported products.
By connecting your Oberlo store to Dropified, the orders from Oberlo are automatically added to Dropified. It's so simple!
However, some of the orders might not have an AliExpress Order ID. To add the AliExpress Order ID to your orders, simply:
- Go to the orders page of your Oberlo store and click Dropified Extension. Dropified will give you the option to import the AliExpress Order ID of all your products or the order IDs of those that do not have any tracking information.
- Choose your preferred import option and select your Oberlo store in the “Import to” dropbox selection. Click “Import orders.”
- A progress bar will then appear to show you how much of the process is completed.
- Once the process is finished, go to the Orders page of Dropified to view the imported AliExpress Order IDs.
And that’s it! You have successfully moved your existing products and orders from Oberlo to Dropified. You're now ready to automate more of your dropshipping business than you ever thought possible!
So, if you haven’t moved your products and orders from Oberlo to Dropified yet, we suggest you do now! With the Oberlo Migration tool, all your products and orders can be easily migrated from Oberlo to Dropified in no time.