Effective date: August 11, 2020
Service: Service is the www.dropified.com website operated by Dropified LLC.
Personal Data: Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
Usage Data: Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies: Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Data Controller: Data Controller means the natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and how any personal information are or are to be, processed.
Data Processors (or Service Providers): Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers to process your data more effectively.
Data Subject (or User): Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Personal Information Collection and Usage
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting us.
We respect your privacy and will not share, sell, rent, or trade any of your information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking Cookies Data
How We Use The Information We Collect
Dropified LLC uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Data Sharing and Usage
We will never share, sell, or rent individual personal information with anyone for their promotional use without your advance permission or unless ordered by a court of law, according to a subpoena, to protect our rights, or in the event of the sale of our business. Information submitted to us is only available to personnel managing this information for purposes of contacting you or sending you emails based on your request for information, and to contracted service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and for providing services relating to our communications with you.
Links/Integrations to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.
We integrate with the following sites:
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under GDPR
Dropified LLC may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have permitted us to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it's not overridden by your rights
- To comply with the law
California Residents – CCPA
The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) provides certain rights to residents of California. This section of the Privacy Notice applies if you are a natural person who is a resident of California (“California Consumer”) and uses our Service. This notice supplements the information in our Privacy Notice above. Certain terms used below have the meanings given to them in the CCPA.
The following sets forth the categories of information we collect and purposes for which we may use California Consumers’ personal information by the Service:
Categories of Personal Information We Collect About You
The categories of personal information we may have collected about you or your use of our Service are:
- Identifiers, such as your contact information (name, email address, postal address, phone number)
- Unique personal identifiers (cookies, IP address)
- Internet or other network or device activity such as browsing history, browser type and language, operating system or usage
- Geo-location information, such as city and state associated with a unique identifier
Categories of Sources From Which We Collected Personal Information
The sources from which we may have collected personal information about you or your use of the Service are:
- Directly from you
- From other sources, such as Company service providers, such as analytics providers
- Through your use of the Service
- Business or Commercial Purposes for Which We Collected or Disclosed the Personal Information
The business or commercial purposes, as defined under the CCPA, for which we collected the personal information, are:
- Performing services, providing customer service, providing advertising or marketing services, providing analytics services, or providing similar services
- Auditing related to a current interaction with you and concurrent transactions, including, but not limited to, counting ad impressions to unique visitors, verifying positioning and quality of ad impressions, and auditing compliance
- Detecting security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and prosecuting those responsible for that activity
- Debugging to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality
- Undertaking internal research for technological development and demonstration and
- To advance the commercial or economic interests of the Company, such as by inducing another to subscribe to or provide information or services, or enabling or affecting, directly or indirectly, a commercial transaction
We may disclose the categories of personal information identified in Information Collection and Use section of our Privacy Notice about our California consumers for our operational purposes where the use of such personal information is reasonably necessary and proportionate to achieve the operational purpose for which the personal information was collected or processed or for another operational purpose that is compatible with the context in which the personal information was collected.
Categories of Personal Information Disclosed for a Business Purpose and the Categories of Parties With Whom We Shared the Personal Information
We do not “sell” your personal information to third parties. We will share, however, any or all of the personal information collected from and about you over the past twelve (12) months as discussed above with our data analytics providers for various business purposes.
Retention of Data
Dropified LLC will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the United States and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, Dropified LLC may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Dropified LLC may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Dropified LLC
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or other methods of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
“Do Not Track” Requests
Some internet browsers have enabled ‘Do Not Track' (DNT) features, which send out a signal (called the DNT signal) to the websites that you visit indicating that you don't wish to be tracked. Currently, no standard governs what websites can or should do when they receive these signals. For now, we do not take action in response to these signals.
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Dropified LLC aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed of what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org indicating “GDPR Privacy Rights” in the subject field of your email.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update, or to delete the information we have on you. We will give you access to review, update or request the deletion of your Personal Data should you request that of us, see contact information above or at the bottom of the page, and we will be happy to assist.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable, and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Dropified LLC relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
Privacy Rights and Choices Under California Consumer Protection Act (CCPA)
California Consumers may have certain rights in connection with the personal information we collect about you, many of which are subject to exceptions under applicable law:
The right to access and disclosure. You may have the right to request, twice for twelve months, the following information about the personal information we have collected about you during the past 12 months:
- The categories and specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you
- The categories of sources from which we collected the personal information
- The business or commercial purpose for which we collected or sold the personal information
- The categories of third parties with whom we shared the personal information and
- The categories of personal information that we sold or disclosed for a business purpose, and the categories of third parties to whom we sold or disclosed that information for a business purpose
The right to deletion. You may have the right to request that we delete the personal information we have collected from you. Certain information may be exempt from such requests under applicable law. We need certain types of information so that we can provide our Services to you. If you ask us to delete it, you may no longer be able to access or use our Services.
How to exercise your access and deletion rights. California residents may exercise their California privacy rights by submitting your request via email to email@example.com indicating “CA Privacy Rights” in the subject field of your email. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may charge a reasonable fee to comply with your request.
For security purposes, we will verify your identity – in part by requesting certain information from you — when you request to exercise your California privacy rights. For instance, you may need to provide your name and email address. To request that we provide you with the specific pieces of personal information we have from you or to delete the personal information we have collected from you, we may also need to ask you for additional information to verify your identity.
Once we have verified your identity (and your agent, as applicable), we will respond to your request as appropriate:
Where you have requested the categories of personal information that we have collected about you, we will provide such a list in a written email to the email address you provide.
Where you have requested specific pieces of personal information, we will provide the information you have requested, except where not permitted under applicable law or otherwise exempted by the CCPA.
Where you have requested that we delete personal information that we have collected from you, we will delete, deidentify, or aggregate, as appropriate, any information about you that is not necessary for the purposes indicated above. Certain information may be exempt from such requests under applicable law.
If we are unable to complete your requests fully for any of the reasons above, we will provide you additional information about the reasons that we could not comply with your request.
The right to nondiscrimination. We will not deny, charge different prices for, or provide a different level of quality of goods or services if you choose to exercise these rights.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Google AdWords remarketing service is provided by Google Inc.
You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/ads
Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout – for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Affiliate Programs and Affiliations. When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network and AliExpress Portals Program.