Estimated Time: 5 Minutes
Dropified makes it easy to connect one, or multiple e-commerce stores within the app. In under thirty-seconds, you can connect your Shopify store to Dropified, and start adding merchandise to your website.
Watch our short tutorial, while we demonstrate where to find the correct URL on Shopify, and how to quickly add your store to the ecommerce dashboard.
To link your Shopify store to Dropified:
- Log into Dropified.
- On the main home screen, press the green button that says “Add Store.”
- In the pop-up window, select “Shopify” from the list of available options.
- Press the green “Continue>” button at the bottom right of the pop-up window.
- A new pop-up window will appear that reads “Enter your store’s URL:.”
- Open a new tab and log into Shopify.
- On the main Shopify home screen, look at your URL box. Inside, you should see a URL that says “[your-store-name].myshopify.com/admin.”
- Copy the URL without “/admin.” It should just be “[your-store-name].myshopify.com.”
- Go back to the Dropified window. Paste the URL into the dialogue box.
- Press the green “Add Store” button on the bottom right of the dialogue.
- From here, you will be taken to a confirmation screen on Shopify’s website.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page. Press the blue “Install app” button.
- You will be redirected back to Dropified. If the link was successful, there will be a green message at the top of the screen that reads “Your store [store name] here has been added!”